Random Fun Facts About Kelsey:
- Pocahontas will always be my favorite Disney princess.
- I love hiking and ancestry research.
- Brownies and cheesecake are my ultimate weakness.
Who Am I?
Born and raised in Salem, Virginia, Kelsey was a competitive gymnast for twelve years, competing from a very young age and into college. She also coached gymnastics for several years and still enjoys the sport today. A graduate from Virginia Tech with a degree in Communications, minoring in Leadership, she was also a member of the Corps of Cadets. Rising through the ranks, she graduated as Company Commander and achieved the honor of Cum Laude.
With the leadership skill acquired through the Corps, Kelsey transitioned to working in the private sector and loves working for Accounting Outside the Box. In her free time, she loves reading, hiking, cooking, hanging with her family, and doing jig saw puzzles.
- When I was a kid I wanted to be a geologist and had a massive rock collection.
- I always have a book on hand to read, no matter what.
- Fall is my favorite season.