Random Fun Facts About Kim:
- I love to dance – especially Latin Ballroom
- I have two Siamese cats that have incredibly unique personalities
- I cannot read enough books
Who Am I?
I believe in the red carpet treatment for my clients. I have over 20 years experience with tax and accounting. I am a BBA graduate from Averett University and have my Masters in Forensic Accounting from Florida Atlantic University. I am not your typical accountant and I wanted my company name to reflect that. I believe that personal service is a lost art in the accounting profession and I endeavor to bring that back. I believe that accessibility is key to success. I am not merely a number cruncher; I am people-oriented and enjoy getting to know my clients face to face.
I am more than an accountant. I am an entrepreneur, successful business owner, visionary, creative thinker, down-to-earth, energetic and overall rock star! I am passionate about helping my clients achieve their financial and business goals. I thrive on challenges and my outside the box thinking has helped me come up with creative solutions to client issues.
- I love when I find fun, talkative cab drivers when I am visiting new cities
- Coffee is my best friend in the morning
- My dream vacation is a luxury hut on the water in Tahiti
CPAPlus Network, Professional Women Resources, Virginia Production Alliance, The American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers,
QuickBooks ProAdvisor, and National Association of Tax Professionals.